The Mews at Homestead Village
The Mews at Homestead Village is situated on 30 acres of land adjacent to the main Homestead Village campus. The villas of The Mews are beautifully designed for comfort, style, and maintenance-free living. Residents of the Mews enjoy winding walkways, gazebos, and a decorative pond. Click here to view the Mews site plan.
All Villas include:
- A fully appointed kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Vaulted living room ceiling with ceiling fan
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Two full bathrooms equipped with grab bars
- Garage with utility pegboard
- Gas heating
- Central air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- In addition, every resident participates in a flexible dining services program.
Three distinctive floor plans are available in the Mews.
The Ashford (view floor plan)
The Ashford provides 1,350 square feet of living space, plus a roomy single car garage. The optional addition of an all-season sunroom brings the total square footage to 1,517 square feet. A proven success among current residents, the Ashford floor plan offers a spacious great room with cathedral ceiling, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms, two full baths, and a patio.
The Banbury (view floor plan)
The Banbury offers an exciting array of features within 1,638 square feet of living space plus a generous 536 square foot garage. Standard amenities include a spacious great room with cathedral ceiling; eat-in kitchen and adjacent laundry room; two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet; two full baths; double-sided gas fireplace; two-car garage; sunroom and patio.
The Chesterfield (view floor plan)
The Chesterfield, the most spacious of the three villa styles offered in the Mews at Homestead Village, provides 1,843 square feet of living space, plus a two-car garage. In addition, an optional second floor loft may be used as a third bedroom or a hide-away den, bringing the living space to 2,135 square feet.
Mews Monthly Service Fee includes:
- 24-hour security
- Interior and exterior home maintenance
- Landscaping and grounds care
- Full program calendar
- Van transportation to local physicians
- Regular transportation to local shopping areas
- 15 days skilled nursing care per year per resident
- Property taxes
- Trash and snow removal
- Water and sewer
- Emergency Call System
- Use of dining rooms, fitness center, therapy pool, library, craft room, wood shop, and lounges