Preparing for the Future: Estate Planning
Learn about estate planning and how to make it work for you.
Save your spot by Friday, June 17, 2022 to be apart of this seminar. Register now or call 717.923.5140.
Estate planning experts will share:
- How to choose a retirement community
- Documents you’ll need during estate planning
- How to designate beneficiaries, and ways that assets are transferred
- The importance of wills and advance health directives
- What power of attorney means and how it works
- The consequences of not planning
- And more about taking control of your
Presenters: Randy M. Moyer, Esquire & Nancy Mayer Hughes, Esquire with a special welcome by Douglas Motter, President of Homestead Village.
Refreshments and Registration: 9:45 AM
Presentation and Q&A: 10:00 AM
Guided Campus Tour (Bus Provided): 11:00 AM
Location: The Bachman Center, 633 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603
This is an in-person event. There will be no virtual option available for this event.