Homestead Village, Inc, a thriving retirement community just outside vibrant Downtown Lancaster, is searching for a PRN (CNA/PCA) Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Care Assistant.
What we’re looking for in a team member:
- Someone with a strong work ethic and shows up every day ready to give 100%
- Someone who enjoys a self-directed work environment. Do you wake up motivated and ready to achieve each day?
- A natural care giver, someone who thrives on helping and supporting others
- Someone others describe as kind, compassionate and helpful.
- Strong customer service mindset to deliver a positive experience for clients and family members at every opportunity
- The ability to manage time well, switch tasks quickly and maybe even juggle occasionally.
- Have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Someone who enjoys travel and helping others in their home.
- CNA Candidates must be licensed in good standing.
- If you have enrolled or will be enrolling in a CNA course, please contact us.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work enhancing the lives of those who need our services
- A person centered culture
- Being part of the Homestead Village Home Care Family
- Flexible schedule that works with your busy life
- Competitive wages
- A fun and caring team of Homecare professionals to support you.
If you’re interested in learning more, don’t wait to apply! 2018 is sure to be an exciting year for our growing Home Care Family! Please apply with your most recent resume or call us to learn more. We’d love to hear more about you and share what Homestead Village Homecare Services is all about.
If you would like more information about our benefits and exceptional working environment, please call/text Human Resources for more information. We would love to meet you!