Home Care you’ll Feel at Home With
At Homestead Village Home Care Services, LLC., Our mission is to provide a reliable support system that will make it easier for you to thrive at home. Our trusted in-home services and personal care are a convenient alternative to relying on friends and family for assistance. Let us partner with you to provide services you deserve to maintain independence and dignity in the comfort of your own home.
- Unlike other home care programs, we charge no enrollment fees, upfront costs, or retainer fees. We’re simply fee-for-service
- Services are available to clients from all walks of life, both on and off the Homestead Village Campus.
- Our services can ease your transition into a community like Homestead Village.
Types of Home Care Assistance Services Offered
Because each person is unique and needs different levels of care to live comfortably in his or her home, we offer a wide range of home care services: Our nursing personnel will assess your unique needs and design a personal support plan.
Top Services Include
- Companion and homemaker services
- Personal Care
- Companion Transportation
- Health and Wellness coordination and advocacy
- Transition facilitation
Personal care services by home care aides:
- Nail care
- Personal hygiene
- Skin care
- Incontinence care
Build Your Plan from a menu of services:
Companion and homemaker services
- Conversation and company
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and delivery from
- your favorite restaurants
- Hosting assistance for private
- gatherings, from setup to cleanup
- Bathing and dressing
- Personal hygiene
Companion Transportation Services
- Safe, comfortable, transportation
- On-time service to appointments, the airport, restaurants, and more
Health and wellness coordination
- An advocate to help you get the right care for your unique needs
- Facilitation of a wide range of medical services
- Sorting, organization, and packing of possessions
- Move management, including floor plan creation and furniture placement
- Change of address notifications to
- medical and utilities providers
- Post-move house cleaning
“ I had a recent procedure and did not want to be home alone for 24 hours. Having home care gave me such a feeling of peace and security and helped me in so many ways. My family and I greatly appreciated the service. I could not be more thankful.” — Nancy
Want to know more?
Please contact the home care office at 717-397-3044 for more information.