Giving Opportunities for Homestead Village
Since its beginning, the Homestead Village community and its residents have benefited from a tradition of caring and generosity. At every important moment, residents, grateful family members, community members, and staff at Homestead Village have expressed their appreciation through financial contributions and donations.
We invite you to join us as we seek to enhance and secure the future of one of the Life Plan Communities (formerly known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community or CCRC) in Pennsylvania. We believe that a well-managed and growing endowment fund will provide exciting opportunities to upgrade our facility, develop and train staff, and ensure the financial security of our residents.
A contribution to the Homestead Village Endowment Fund has many benefits:
- Acknowledges the level of care that you or a loved one have received
- Continues the good work that is being done
- Provides for new services
- Makes a difference in our community
- Creates an enduring legacy that will influence succeeding generations
Homestead Village has established the Endowment Fund program to strengthen the financial well-being of our nonprofit community and to ensure our ability to provide financial security to each and every resident, even if they outlive their financial assets. Your gifts and pledges can be made in a variety of ways, and we greatly appreciate your thoughtful consideration.
- Outright Gift to the Endowment Fund: No minimum donation amount
Gifts and pledges of $5,000 or greater qualify the donor for Legacy Society. Gifts can be made with cash, appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon shoppers can help to support the Homestead Village Endowment Fund by making purchase through Amazon Smile. With each purchase and at no cost to the shopper, a portion of the item price will be donated to the Homestead Village Endowment Fund. Click here and be sure to select Homestead Village as the supporting non-profit.
- Bequests: No minimum amount
Bequests and other estate-related gifts in excess of $10,000 will qualify the donor for Legacy Society. Gifts through a will or trust may be for a specific dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, or as a contingent beneficiary. Homestead Village will provide sample language upon request.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: $10,000 minimum to establish
Annuities will qualify the donor for Legacy Society. This is a simple contract between you and Homestead Village, whereby Homestead provides you and/or another beneficiary with fixed, regular payments for life in exchange for an irrevocable gift.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: $100,000 minimum to establish
Trusts will qualify the donor for Legacy Society.
- Life Insurance: No minimum amount
Life insurance gifts in excess of $10,000 will qualify the donor for Legacy Society. You may designate the Endowment Fund as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
Your donations are much appreciated. For more information about charitable giving, please call 717-397-4831.
If you’d like to make a contribution to our endowment fund, you may do so by mail.
Make checks payable to:
Homestead Village Endowment Fund
Homestead Village, Inc.
The Office of the President
1800 Village Circle
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contributions are tax-deductible.