A Person-centered, Home-like Experience
Skilled nursing care at Homestead Village is provided in the Apostles Center for Care (ACC), a fully accredited, Medicare- and Medicaid-approved nursing center in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to provide the highest-quality 24-hour nursing care available in the Pennsylvania and beyond. Our skilled nursing care staff seeks to create a warm environment within our comprehensive retirement community that is suited to helping each resident achieve maximum independence. The Apostles Center is equipped to accommodate a wide range of health care needs.
About Our Daily Rates
The daily rate within our ACC nursing center includes 24-hour nursing care, three nutritious meals, life enrichment opportunities, housekeeping, and laundry service. Meals are made-to-order, and the dining services department is qualified to meet many special dietary requirements. Private and semi-private rooms are available. Each room is equipped with a European-style shower, wardrobes, cable television, and optional phone service.
The Apostles Center for Care at Homestead Village has provided quality, skilled nursing care in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania, community since 1986. The professional staff offers comprehensive medical services, nursing and rehabilitation and restorative senior care programs. An interdisciplinary care team provides continual assessments of individual needs for a smooth transition from skilled nursing center care to home.
The Household Approach
The 60-bed Apostles Center is made up of three households, each accommodating 15 to 22 residents. Our households differ from a traditional nursing home or senior care facility in a number of ways:
- Household staff members work together as a team to meet the needs of residents.
- Each household team is charged with working together efficiently, with a high degree of trust to provide the highest-quality, most home-like senior Team members are trained to work through communication and conflict issues.
- Household staff members work in blended roles and assist with housekeeping, laundry, and dining service. The team is not solely responsible for these tasks but works cooperatively with these service areas in order to provide the best possible service and resident-centered care.
- Each household features a lounge where residents and visitors gather, senior living group activities take place, care planning meetings are held, and household staff performs duties, such as nursing and rehabilitation documentation and shift-to-shift reporting.
- One household is specifically dedicated to residents in need of secure Memory Support.
Want to know more about our ACC nursing center?
Connect With Us to Learn More
Want to explore an extraordinary way of retirement living? Fill out the form and begin your journey.