The Homestead Village Auxiliary was organized out of concern for the residents of Homestead Village. In pursuit of this purpose, the Auxiliary:
- Provides residents in all levels of care with opportunities for socialization and entertainment
- Promotes positive community relations
- Provides funding for the Endowment Fund and special needs
- Provides services to the Homestead Village community
The Homestead Village Auxiliary, which began in 1987, is comprised of caring individuals who are:
- Residents, friends, and relatives of the Homestead Village family
- Community supporters of Homestead Village
- Concerned men and women who want to make a difference in the lives of others
Auxiliary activities include:
- Village Corner Gift Shoppe
- Fundraising (Membership Dues, Bouquet & Geranium Sales, Chicken BBQ)
Raised funds are used for:
- Community Enhancement
- Endowment Fund (funding used to provide financial security to residents, even if they outlive their financial assets)
- Piano Tuning
- Library Computer
- Holiday Decorations
- Community Events & Services
- Good Humor Truck – Free Ice Cream for All
- Holiday parties and gifts for Apostles Center for Care and Westvue residents
- BYOB parties for residents
- Hanging of the Greens
You may download the membership form here, fill it out, and mail it in.
Want to make a financial donation to the Auxiliary?
Make checks payable to:
Homestead Village Auxiliary
Homestead Village Auxiliary, Inc.
1800 Village Circle
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contributions are tax-deductible.