The Homestead Village Auxiliary was organized out of concern for the residents of Homestead Village. In pursuit of this purpose, the Auxiliary:
- Provides residents in all levels of care with opportunities for socialization and entertainment
- Promotes positive community relations
- Contributes funds for special needs
- Furnishes services to the Homestead Village community
Auxiliary activities include:
- Village Corner Gift Shoppe
- Social and holiday programs
- Baked goods, flower, and plant sales
- Heartbeat auxiliary newsletter
- Annual membership meeting
- Contributions to the endowment fund and building, equipment, and furnishings projects
You may download the membership form here, fill it out, and mail it in.
Want to make a financial donation to the Auxiliary?
Make checks payable to:
Homestead Village Auxiliary
Homestead Village Auxiliary, Inc.
1800 Village Circle
Lancaster, PA 17603
Contributions are tax-deductible.